Helping Students Understand Geometry Step By Step
Product Number: CD-404029
Help students in grades 7 and up transition from math to geometry using Helping Students Understand Geometry.This 128-page ma...
Help students in grades 7 and up transition from math to geometry using Helping Students Understand Geometry.
This 128-page math resource book includes:
- step-by-step instructions with examples
- practice problems using the concepts
- real-life applications
- a list of symbols and terms
- answer keys
The book supports NCTM standards and includes topics such as:
- patterns and reasoning
- polygons and quadrilaterals
- Answer Key
- Carson-Dellosa® Publishing Group
- Page Count