Big Workbook Science, Grades 2-3
Product Number: SZ-06350
Plant a seed of interest in science and watch it grow! Your budding scientist is sure to enjoy learning about weather, plants...
Plant a seed of interest in science and watch it grow! Your budding scientist is sure to enjoy learning about weather, plants, insects, reptiles, birds, mammals, and more through informative activities and hands-on experiments such as “condensation on a can” or a model for air pressure. They can make their very own rainbow on a sunny day or be a “flake detective” on the next snowy day. Build a pinecone bird feeder, separate fact from superstition, power through themed mazes, or break the “spider code.” Develop vocabulary and reading comprehension skills, and also find suggestions for subject-related storybooks and informational books. Fun facts and the occasional riddle add to the joy. What a great STEM friend! 320 pages. Fun Features & Benefits
- 306 workbook pages for hours of learning activities
- Easy-reference, 14-page Answer Key
- Wide range of words, pictures, and word pictures
- Parent Guide inside front cover
- Activities to Share inside back cover
- Perforated pages great for use as individual, tear-out worksheets
- Lots of fun, skill-building science activities!
- School Zone Publishing Company